- 11:55 I just ousted Michael H. as the mayor of Frick Building on @foursquare! 4sq.com/7PaHYT
- 13:42 Can anyone tell me how to make IE not try to go back in the browser history when I press backspace?
- 14:12 I should be more specific: I only use IE for work related things, and need it then. I just want to disable the backspace as a browser cmd.
- 14:13 Problem is: the app I support dies if I "go back". I'll have a field highlighted to delete, and it randomly "goes back" instead of deleting.
- 21:01 I didn't eat either
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…