- 09:09 Rant: Dear World, HTML is not a programming language. It is a markup language. It even says so in its name. (end rant.. look, markup!)
- 09:17 Oddly, @kelli mentioning recursion just made me think, "Hmm, I wonder if seating arrangements at the wedding can be solved with a script.."
- 09:57 Public Service Announcement: I *refused* to do seating charts for the wedding. I am holding to this refusal. My coding idea was theory, ONLY
- 10:10 Speaking of wedding and kids and dinner... I do actually need to have someone supervising the kids during dinner, any volunteers?
- 13:59 oo, "his plan to salvage the 48-year-old landmark and transform it into a community ice skating rink" Yes, please! bit.ly/pvkeH
- 18:59 Why is Forbes a clusterfuck?
- 19:01 Oh, because the lights are out of sync
- 21:09 Done with traffic! (@ The Library in Pittsburgh) bit.ly/36WRVQ
- 21:29 Hey, @sandman71, blast you and your hockey team!
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…