- 09:11 OH on elevator: "Have you seen any protestors yet? I keep looking for them!" *giggle*
- 10:26 This is useful information. RT @allthingsnoisy Map of possible protest locations: bit.ly/4BKfUt #G20
- 10:34 Folks, protesters will spend a few days being annoying and making a mess. They're not going to hurt anyone. We'll get through this.
- 10:35 OTOH, the cops are on super-edge, and may hurt people. Do not try to talk to them during any scuffles, just get out of their way.
- 10:35 Those are my announcements from my experiences in protests. Yes, i'm an erstwhile protester, I out myself.
- 10:44 Random advice for G20: Dress up if you're near protests. You don't want the cops to mistake you for a protester. #G20
- 10:46 Random advice for G20: If you see anything any problems, flee quickly, but don't run. Don't be mistaken as part of the mess. #G20
- 10:47 Random advice for G20: Keep your ID on you at all times this week. #G20
- 10:48 I'll send out more of that as I think of them. I want my fellow Pittsburghers to stay safe.
- 11:11 twitpic.com/il4mj - Three choppers over downtown. #G20
- 12:22 Why do companies even bother to ask if you prefer to be contacted by email if they're just going to ignore it?
- 14:25 Random G20 advice: If you're in a car surrounded by protesters, turn off the car, smile, and wait for them to pass. #G20
- 14:26 The only times I've seen protesters go after cars is when the cars try to run over the protesters. Sadly, that's frequent. #G20
- 14:27 Well, amending that: go after cars with people in them. More sadly: parked cars are targets, sorry. #G20
- 14:29 Random G20 advice: Park your cars away from expected protest areas. Find a friend in the suburbs if needs be. #G20
- 15:22 RT @mdvana OH a PGH cop "cant wait to bust some ass". if they dont find excuses to be abusive during #g20 , beware your next traffic stop
- 15:23 I've heard more sirens than usual going down Grant St today.
- 15:25 The PghCop wanting to "bust some ass" is making me very very sad. That's precisely what leads to so much violence. #G20
- 15:42 RT @JustinKownacki: The G20 protesters can overturn all the cars they want, but let them try to move a parking chair and see what happens.
- 16:03 OK, time for me to head off into the mayhem. By that, I mean my rehearsel tonight. Laters!
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…