- 09:26 Good morning Tweetverse. Major case of the TGiF going on here, because this weekend is a long one!
- 11:08 OK, the closest I can find to a wedding song from VNV Nation is "Beloved".. about his dead love. Sigh. Help?
- 13:06 Ross Park Mall asked for no bus service now. CIII cancelled theirs a few months ago. Why do malls hate bus users?
- 13:46 Dear whomever thought paper towel dispensers that required you to pull on them while your hands are wet was a good idea: it's really not.
- 14:02 The terminal theme for gmail makes me laugh.
- 14:13 Before @shadow corrects me: I don't currently own a car, but I certainly have access to one. Also, I chose bus over car when I had my car.
- 14:55 In testing my software, I am making 4 tasks for derricks. I am now imagining 4 @shadow clones buzzing around and doing stuff.
- 16:28 Yeah, it's time to go. WOO THREE DAY WEEKEND!
- 21:45 At Brewer's Alley in Frederick MD. All other Nut Brown Ales, I am sorry, but I am breaking up with you. I have found The Nut Brown Ale. Yum.
gwen's Daily Tweets
Late February or early March, I booked a room with the Morning Glory Inn in the Southside for the night of the wedding. I thought that it might be…
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…