- 08:24 Good morning Tweetverse!
- 09:39 Uhm, I suddenly can't wait for the new bus routes. I want the 75 Ellsworth NOW! It'll take me directly to Bacon Night from home! @PGHTransit
- 09:50 hippo birdies two ewes. hippo birdies two ewes. hippo birdies deer @jenana37 @robjdlc. hippo birdies two ewes.
- 10:53 Just heard random screaming and cheering from Grant St. I can't see it, so have no idea what that was about.
- 12:15 If you ask me for my preferred form of contact, and then call me anyway, why on earth did you ask if I preferred email?
- 12:29 On her moving day, RT ShanLin1022 Kissler Moving refused to move me. They said it was against their insurance to go down all of my steps.
- 13:06 Why yes, I just subscribed to @PittsburghPost's PG+ feed. I may never use it, but I do read their site online daily, and want to pay them.
- 13:14 I just created a pghgoth group on PG+ #fb
- 13:17 Future News of the Weird piece: RT @PittsburghPost Man robbed bank, sought prison, to get away from wife bit.ly/3cAU2e
- 14:08 RT @iheartpgh CALL FOR PROPOSALS! Your Big Idea Could Win Cash and Free Waffles for a Year | IheartPGH.com ow.ly/2bpl3q
- 14:11 Ah, I wonder if this was the commotion on Grant earlier: ...a bunch of models hanging around Downtown at lunchtime, wearing PG+ T-shirts...
- 14:17 RT @beermerchants SIgn up and win! eepurl.com/dfu6 RT and win too! Case of beer to random RT'er. #newbeermerchantsnewsletter
- 15:44 Dear Adobe PDF Reader: Please stop slowing down my machine, just because I want to exit a PDF.
- 16:17 Hey @dutin0, fix gmail for me!
- 16:30 OK, I'm heading out a bit early. Laters all!
- 22:39 Just flipped through first half of Sept Vogue. Apparently fugly is the new black this fall.
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…