- 09:13 OK, I think I finally caught up on msgs to me that came in last night while my network was dead. Stupid @comcast nyetwork.
- 09:16 Dude, if I'm 13 floors up and all the windows are closed, and I can STILL hear your car stereo, it's too loud.
- 10:01 RT @rccpgh: Hey, come to our Fleatique at East Liberty Presbyterian Church on Saturday! 8am-5pm, we're selling all kinds of items.
- 10:02 As a note on the Fleatique, I happen to know that there'll be shoes there at least.
- 10:25 Listening to MYKN's "Angel in the Dark" and realizing I haven't watched Boogiepop Phantom in a while.
- 10:43 Good thing I brought in my own laptop today. My work laptop is off being upgraded.. *twiddle thumbs*
- 11:09 Huh, there's my name in the company-wide meeting slide. Welcome to me!
- 11:54 Meeting done, I'm outtie!
- 13:35 Ah, just found the source of why my finger got infected: a splinter in the cuticle.
- 13:48 One coworkers machine, "DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!.." Then another coworker started giggling maniacally...
- 14:15 #MJconspiracy Aliens realized that Michael Jackson's new tour would expose him for the clone he is; so they ensured its cancellation.
- 14:16 #MJconspiracy Michael Jackson was going to pay is back debts by selling government secrets on his world tour; the CIA stopped him.
- 14:16 Ask @d33an, I've been thinking of these MJ conspiracies for days.
- 14:21 #MJconspiracy The Thriller video was actually prophecy....
- 17:02 Oh, hey, it's 5pm. Home time!
- 17:07 Apparently WTAE is reporting something about a CMU student dying in a stairwell.. you CMU folks know anything about this?
- 17:07 well, I should leave anyway. outtie.
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…