- 09:16 Good Morning Tweetverse. Busy morning already.
- 10:23 Oh Nitzer Ebb, you start my day out right.
- 11:11 Anyone up for a downtown lunching today?
- 12:27 18 suspected swine flu cases reported at Carnegie Mellon bit.ly/1humVM ** Er, didn't classes *just* start?
- 13:02 Finger is getting better, headache is returning. I can't win.
- 14:17 Why on earth do I torture myself with reading comments on the web? Why do I not learn the futility of this endeavour, over and over?
- 15:42 Hmm, I wonder what beer I should bring to the beer tastings/pizza-off/birthday party on Saturday?
- 07:11 So sad to see the news that Ted Kennedy died.
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…