- 09:45 This week seems to like adding things to my plate. Please forgive me during the next three months, I'm going to be stressed out.
- 11:23 Yeah, just found a homeless lady sleeping in the women's restroom. That made my day surreal.
- 11:30 Ah, "homeless" lady is not actually homeless, just someone who is very sick.
- 16:02 The clock outside is chiming 4pm. Wow, today has flown by for me.
- 16:15 OH: I hate Wal-Mart because it scares me and I think I'm diseased when I leave.
- 16:27 RT @ColsUndergroundChalk up a victory for gay and unmarried couples - Franklin County approves domestic partner benefits - ow.ly/kx5p
- 16:28 Any COBOL people out there? Yes, I said COBOL. I want to know what blah>+100 means -- is it > strictly, or >=?
- 16:33 Ah ha, the COBOL question answered: I was looking at error codes, not quantities.
- 17:11 It is going home time. Laters.
- 07:38 Dear ssw construction, could you make catching my bus a little less impossible? Thanks.
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…