- 08:21 Up early this morning, back at YAPC. *yawn*
- 09:40 Thing I'm learning at this conference: Perl is completely changed.
- 10:07 "People on the channel are generally helpful, as long as you don't mind the abusive nature of IRC." That's how you excuse the inexcusable.
- 10:08 #squarespace. It's your space, but square.
- 11:08 RT @beth910 Care to join us at Hofbräuhaus Pittsburgh tomorrow after work for some drinks? We plan on getting there about 6:30ish.
- 11:12 Sad: just discovered I still have perl v5.8.9 installed, not 5.10.
- 11:13 OTOH, I finally got Net::Twitter updated. I can get back to my various twitter related projects.
- 13:15 RT @tenzil:Great statistical analysis of #iranelection results: bit.ly/nHCoF
- 14:10 OK, installing perl5.10 now. I'm going to totally play with it.
- 14:17 Yes, I changed my avatar. I still support #iranelections but my need to be different called out too strongly.
- 14:21 And now I'm less pixelated.
- 15:22 Perl: There's a mod for that!
- 15:28 So, the floor is vibrating. I don't normally get motion sickness, but not knowing the source of the vibrations is bothersome.
- 15:32 I'm really disliking this one phrase per slide idea. ATM it's the reason we're 10 mins into a talk, and have only just gotten to the topic.
- 15:35 Gah. Seriously, "I like my job" is not my concern. Please talk about Perl and Social networks now.
- 15:37 I should amend. It was 10 mins to get to Perl. 15 mins to get to Perl and Social Networks.
- 16:38 OK, going home now. Laters!
- 16:52 Neat! Just used google.com/transit from iPod Touch, and it gave me the result in my maps app!
- 17:53 I am now home, and realizing just how tired I have been today. Hopefully I'll sleep early tonight; heading back to YAPC at 8am tomorrow!
- 18:43 RT @choochoobear Iranian police shoot man who wasn't a protester, charge family $3K USD for bullet that killed him tinyurl.com/pak56o
- 18:49 I love how white supremacists don't actually believe they're so. tinyurl.com/mfbqlr
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…