- 10:28 Hey Columbus Tweeps, want a day of gaming a week ahead of Origins? tinyurl.com/m4pc83
- 12:10 #followfriday hey, instead of just massive lists, why not give one name and say why follow them? I'd pay more attention then.
- 12:29 OK, signs I got not enough sleep last night. I open my closet door and managed to spill my glass of water all over the floor.
- 12:51 I really should go get lunch, find the hair extensions I need, then get to my hair appt at Lunasea. Purple hair coming soon!
- 13:52 No purple left at hair store, so going with pink and burgandy.
- 13:56 Oh on e carson, mother to young daughter: "well now you get to kick her in the vagina."
- 16:45 Ah, @mauderation informs me that tonight's DJing is a mix of 90's music! G/I, grunge, alt rock, pop, hip hop, indie, played at Z-lounge.
- 17:02 Hey, I ran into @phatmandee getting her hair done for tonight's performance at Lunasea! She's going to look FABULOUS!
- 17:08 I should clarify, @phatmandee was getting her hair done at Lunasea, she'll not be performing there. :)
- 18:13 Sigh, I want to go to Vessel Studio's gallery opening tonight, but the rain is coming too quickly. I'm going straight to @hackpgh, and now!
- 18:15 Btw, for those who are bored, @hackpgh is hosting knitting tonight! Learn to knit, or come socialize while catching up on your knitting!
- 19:22 Radar shows just yellow in the storm now. It's breaking up -- we're not going to see horrible horribleness again!
- 19:24 So, I decided to bike; meant I could actually hit Vessel Studio before coming here to @hackpgh! But, means my extensions are now all sweaty.
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…