- 09:53 AC repair guy here. I've been up 1.5 hours, but feel like I'm still asleep. Eyes hurt.
- 09:54 Oh, also for the local tweeps: outdoor public pools open next week. Should we have a swimming tweetup some evening?
- 10:14 OK, I really just don't understand how people can believe the holocaust never happened.
- 10:47 RT @rccpgh:Reminder: Come watch us perform Stephen Sondheim pieces in Hi Ho tomorrow and Saturday evenings!
- 12:05 Yay, our AC is fixed.
- 12:44 Hmm, the rain is heavy. Yay for my plants outside!!
- 13:56 OK, solidifying Origins plans. Turns out this is hard when juggling two hotel rooms. But it's making me excited! Origins!
- 14:52 And... Origins is solidified, hotel-wise. My posse is coming in on Thursday.
- 16:40 Yay, we're harvesting our first homegrown onions! Also, red chilis, but we've harvested those before.
- 16:40 RT @aniline:Inspired by @onezumi - If you have a Twitter name that isn't your real name, what's it's meaning/origin?
- 16:41 #twittername A friend was looking for unix help, got online to find me and typed, "GWENIX!" I've kept it ever since.
- 16:42 Also, #SquareSpace !
- 23:56 OK, my leftovers lunch tomorrow: melon soup, frittata, and strawberry rhubarb pie. Yum!
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…