- 09:21 Woot, I have an interview on Monday!
- 11:50 Sadly, one of my plants fell over today. I'm not sure what that means, but I think I should repot and send it out into the sun.
- 11:54 and now, time to do the gardening!
- 12:30 I ran out of dirt, so the gardening was cut short. Now I'm trying to make a necklace especially for this weekend's concerts.
- 16:21 Hmm, turns out that making jewelry is time consuming.
- 17:38 OK, this is what I spent all day making: tinyurl.com/ojy8yr
- 17:43 OK, so recalling yesterday's conversation of plants and zombies... talking about gardening apparently attracts the horticulturalist follows.
- 20:47 Listening to Pens at a friend's on his old fashioned radio cabinet. It's almost like I went back in time.. Cept I'm on twitter.
- 21:32 #pens Grats to the Pens!
- 22:44 I would like to point out: Dress rehearsel tomorrow, concerts on Friday/Saturday. Of course, tonight I seem to be getting bronchitis. Shit.
- 22:53 Did a search on symptoms to make sure it's what I thought. First result: influenza. HA I MIGHT HAVE SWINE FLU! I INFECT YOU ALL!!!
- 23:43 OK, I'm only getting mentions now?
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…