- 14:51 Home post-funeral stuffs. Today reminded me how Catholic my extended family is.
- 16:53 Oversharing for @JustinKownacki's benefit: my toilet sewage is backing up into my shower. UB refuses to hire a plumber, of course.
- 21:14 Running late for the Voltaire concert due to our plumbing issues.
- 21:15 Also, nice compliment for the day: some random dude hanging out of a truck window to tell me, "You have nice legs."
- 02:41 Voltaire was a lot of fun, as usual. It was good to see some old friends too. The Waffle Shop was also cool; conversation abounds there!
- 02:42 OTOH, I dressed for the 50F it was earlier today, now it's more like 20F. Brr!
gwen's Daily Tweets
Late February or early March, I booked a room with the Morning Glory Inn in the Southside for the night of the wedding. I thought that it might be…
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…