- 10:52 Good morning Tweetverse.
- 10:53 @gumbercules @allthingsnoisy I will probably go until 6:45, then I will head to my rehearsel.
- 11:06 @macbeaner Right? yes. Should they be taken seriously? no.
- 11:23 On hold with Unemployment office. whee.
- 11:29 Holy cow, world's most bitchiest unemployment office person.
- 11:29 "What did you do at the last job?" "Systems Administration." "Why are you telling me those words???"
- 11:34 @macbeaner Fortunately, my UC is set back up, so I am done with her. But that was something else!
- 11:34 @Magentamom Hey, neat story anyway.
- 11:36 Now on hold with doc's office. Today is on hold day!
- 11:40 Interesting, I was taken off hold to be .. put on hold.
- 12:08 @curlyqpgh I re-read Watchman a couple weeks ago!
- 12:11 @curlyqpgh I certainly do! Perhaps it's a TweetUp idea?
- 13:13 @curlyqpgh I'm of course up for it. Though, idly atm because we're searching for something here.
- 14:32 @scott_jeffrey My gall bladder came out 3 months ago. Seeing doctor about that next week (experiencing stomach cramps now).
- 14:50 @scott_jeffrey After I eat, actually.
- 14:51 @scott_jeffrey They're severe cramps, the more I eat, the worse they are. They start 2-3 hours after eating. A friend suggested lack of bile
- 15:20 @scott_jeffrey That's what my friend said. I figure my doctor will be able to better figure things out next week. Eating less for now.
- 15:50 @JustinKownacki I pass Cal U when I drive down the Mon Expressway -- that does seem much faster than 51.
- 15:52 @ethermaiden Fwiw, we'll be at the show in Pittsburgh!
- 16:08 @LyriqueTragedy Ack, good luck to you!
- 17:32 @pray4zombies In the Southside, not far from downtown, is Luna Sea and my fav hairstylist: Leeann!
- 18:32 @cath_grey naked morrissey???
- 18:54 @bksnavely Wow. Just. Wow.
- 06:26 Taking the UB to the train station...
- 07:13 Back now, trying to figure out if I'm sleepy enough to go back to bed, or if I should just get up for the day.
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…