- 12:04 Sigh. Want lunch.
- 12:28 It's surprising how many autofollow bots are out there to follow people who follow big twitter accounts.
- 14:14 Today seems to be a good day. I hope I am not cursing by noticing.
- 14:15 On another note, I'm not sure why recruiters don't understand "calling while I'm at work is a problem."
- 15:44 Hey Columbus tweeps! Go home! I just looked at your radar, and the storm is *just* west of you now.
- 15:47 The storm that is headed for us is over Indianapolis now. Webcams showing the storm: tinyurl.com/8rhuuw
- 17:00 Recruiter: "I see you know perl. Have you ever used regular expressions?" me: "That's like asking a writer if they know grammar."
- 17:43 OK, I'm off to rehearsel in the OMGSNOWZZZZ!
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…