- 08:50 Good morning Tweetverse. Happy last day of the year!
- 10:02 We come out of 2009 with less starving people than we have at the end of 2008. 2009hopes.com
- 12:14 In any case, it is lunchtime.
- 12:41 Apparently, coworkers gave up on lunch ideas. I am sad.
- 15:02 OK, so, pgh folk: Just how bad are the roads?
- 15:07 Ah, the KDKA webcams show major roads as clear.
- 15:29 The vendor I've been dealing with for two weeks: "We cannot figure out the problem, so we are closing the ticket."
- 15:37 Happy New Year all. I'm off to my evening activities.
gwen's Daily Tweets
Hi folks! This Friday and Saturday (April 29 and 30) I'll be in the Renaissance City Choirs production of "Love of Nature, Nature of Love". I'm…
Scenario: Schroedinger has a box with a verified dead cat in it. He hands the box to customer support of a company, who later hands him back that…
I actually cooked a good meal the other night. Like, this is miraculous. Further, it was VERY low pointage for Weight Watchers, and incredibly…