1. Your name spelled backwards.
Tdimhcs R Nylodnewg
2. Last incoming call on your phone.
Aleris about Mirrormask tonight.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Goth Heinekein video. (Thank you Scott!)
4. What's your favorite restaurant
Hmmm. I like a lot of them, and have favorites for ethnic type, location (Am I in Pittsburgh? SF? Columbus? Philly?), mood.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
7. 2 or 3?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a 4 wheeler?
12. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
I don't answer these.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
16. Do you have a garden?
Hmm, good idea.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
If I'm swimming today, a shower after swimming. Otherwise I take a shower in the morning, with occasional happy hot baths at my mom's house.
20. Best movie(s) you've seen in the past month?
Probably Mirrormask tonight. :)
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Black olives, cheese, spinach, onions on a white pizza.
22. chips or popcorn?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or Apple Juice?
27. Who were the last people you went out to lunch or Dinner?
About to go out to lunch with Marybeth.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Ghiradelli. I actually don't like most chocolate, though.
29. When's the last time you voted at the polls?
November. I was working for the elections too.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
When I was about 12. My dad insisted I'd like his homegrown tomatoes better than most tomatoes, so I tried one. He was wrong.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
32. Are you a good cook?
Oh god no.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
What kind of question is this? Yes, of course I do.
34. Sprite or 7-Up?
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Hmmm. Oh yah, when I was just out of high school.
36. Last thing you ate?
37. Ever thrown up in public?
hmmm. Depends on your definition of public.
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Uhm, neither. I'd prefer being comfortably off with a comfortable partner. But mostly comfortably well-off so that I can concentrate on what I enjoy doing.
39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I have no basis for this belief, or disbelief. I'm inclined to say no, however.
40. Can ex's be just friends?
41. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Either my mom or grandmother. I forget which at this point.
42 Did you have long hair as a young kid?
43. What messages are in your voice mail?
My mom. A lot from the day she was trying to reach me during the Steelers game. I really need to get around to deleting those.
44. Where would you like to go right now?
45. What was the name of your first pet?
Demeter. No, wait, that was the first cat. My first *pet* was a fish, I guess, named Specimen.
46 What kind of bag do you have, and whats in it?
Laptop bag. It has assorted documentation, software/data CDs, and an iPod in it right now, as the laptop is on my desk.
47. What was the last thing you drank
Dr Pepper, of course.
48. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
49. What do you think about most?
That's really hard to say.
50. What is your new years resolution?
Hmmm, I was drunk at the time. I think I resolved to not resolve anything, or something.