Various varients of D&D with a guy in my high school. But he wanted to be the guy who introduced people to the game (particularly women), so he didn't let us do any character creation or rolling of the dice. While I never admired his ulterior motives, or his underestimation of players, at least he was the first guy to let me as a girl play in games.
After two years of that, I started playing Palladium with the group that are, more or less, still some of my best friends today (i.e., Bleys, Chris, Ron). That was my first full hands-on game, and it ran until I left for college.
2. What RPG do you currently play most often?
I don't. It's sad. School has consumed my life this much.
3. What is the best system you've played?
I have a soft spot for Feng Shui. That was just a great game to play, where things moved quickly, and we had a hell of a lot of fun.
4. What is the best system you've run?
Everway. It's the only system I can run, apparently. And only for developmently disabled children. *sigh*
5. Would you consider yourself an: Elitist/ Min-Maxer/ Rules Lawyer?
Elitist. I have a horrible time finding groups I like to play with for that reason.
6. If you could recommend a new RPG which would you recommend? Why?
New? Hrmmm. New?
I'm a poor student now. I know not these new systems.
7. How often do you play?
8. What sort of characters do you play? Leader? Follower? Comic Relief? Roll-Player/ Role-Player?
Yes. Minus the Roll Player.
I like to play anything I haven't before, so I try to figure out what a group is lacking and try to play that. It sometimes ends up well, it sometimes ends up badly.
9. What is your favorite Genre for RPGs?
That's a good question, and I'm not sure of the answer. I think anything that is its own unique view of something is something I like to explore.
10. What Genres have you played in?
Horror, Anime, Hong Kong Action, Angelic/Demonic, Feudal Japan, Classic Fantasy, World of Darkness, Cyberpunk, er .... this is hurting my head. Lots of others too, I'm sure.
11. Do you prefer to play or GM? Do you do both?
Play. I pretty much suck as a GM for anyone over the age of 12.
12. Do you like religion in your games?
Depends on the religion. If by this question you mean (as most Americans do these days), "Christianity", then no. I mean, I like to explore mythic Christianity in its Angels vs Demons war sometimes, but that's about it -- I see it as another myth. Sorry.
I do like playing with mythos, though. It's a great pre-built world for the imagination to work with. And this is any mythos; in fact, I'd love to play more in the Hindu mythos, it's so very rich and marvellous. Amul ran a game for us once based on one of the stories, and that was just wonderful.
13. Do you have taboo subjects in your games or is everything "fair game"?
I think I'd like to leave projectile vomit out of my games ever again. Please.
Throwing kittens, however, would be fantastic.
(In other words, I don't really have much in my personal taboo list.)
14. Have you developed your own RPG before?
No. Well, I think my brother and I were bored one summer and made something... but I'm not sure if we even ever played it.
15. Have you ever been published in the Gaming Industry? If so...what?
That'd require a writing ability.
My name is in a couple of books as a playtester, though.